Sunday, 5 June 2011

HANDMADE DRESS FOR SUMMER BALL

my lorddd this dress has taken me so long to make, hand sewing every ruched strip of tulle onto the skirt netting took forever. at least it was sunny outside so i got a very very slight tan. but im pleased with it! just need to alter the top slightly, however its basically done!


6 comments:

  1. OMG, I totally love it!!!

    - H. ( www.keepgoingon.blogg.no )

    ReplyDelete
  2. all together i think it cost about £35 at the most :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh God you do have a talent in everything you touch!!hahaha Perfect dress! You should make more of that dress and sell them! Or try to make a video on how to cause it's really beatyfull!
    Sorry my englise is not good enough to say how much i loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My god, Harriet, that must've taken you ages, indeed! It turned out wonderful!

    Question: How did you start making your own clothes, because you make wonderful things and I don't have any experience whatsoever, and I would love to do things like that. I just think that it would look like shit or like I had no money or something if I do it >.< Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome! :) I Love it.... hey Harriet... i would be Honored to have you as one of my followers... I just finished making my Blog... Hope you Like it and follow... :) and yeah, i fell in love with this dress... if I was a Girl i would give anything for it! Lol

    ReplyDelete