I was hoping there was going to be some stalls with vintage fabrics and such, but there was still such a vast array of things to look at i didnt mind too much. I Loved many of the home decorations for christmas, fat little robins and dangly-legged snowmen, knitted christmas puddings and felted trinkets. I was in heaven!
i bought some lovely little silky shorts from VIVA (www.designsbyviva.co.uk) who specialise in covering elegantly shaped furniture in bright vibrant vintage fabric, theyre telephones are FANTASTIC! i also got a felted beige beret and some fat quaters of a lovely blue printed fabric, (of which i made a sausage dog out of today!)
All in all i would definately recommend taking a trip to the country living fair, its only held twice a year!
however i made some little creations today and will put them on folksy.com so if you would like to have a gander, please do!
mini handmade plain-paged book, binded by french stitching, embroidered spine with sausage dog embossed on front cover!! how cute!
mini sausage dog! and felted red sausage dog!!
awwwwwwww
best wishessssss in these blustery winds!
aaawh omg im in love with Heston the sausage dog!
ReplyDeleteIf you are shipping your handmade stuff to europe (im from holland and i really would like to buy some stuff of you.(: )you reallyyy have to say it causeee aaawhie (: i really like sausage dogs tooo, on saturday i bought a sack/bag with sausage dogs on it! gheheh (: http://fotos.marktplaats.com/kopen/e/00/jQJTOCD32erSR2SfqF3lAA==.jpg with this dog on it ^^ ghehe i like it so much! well go on with your cute handmade stuff (:
xoxox
I am so excited to see that you've started a blog! I will definitely be coming here to see your latest creations! I love your tutorials on Youtube (both for dreads and for handmade stuff!!), they have been incredibly helpful and you deserve endless thanks for them!
ReplyDeleteI am trying to get away from just drawing and painting and I want to start making more things. Seeing how creative you are is definitely inspiring. Makes me realize I should stop being lazy and create more things!
So, thanks again for your amazing videos, and I really look forward to your new adventures with this blog. I wish you all the best with it!
omg i love those dogs. they're the best. awesome stuff keep it up! :)
ReplyDelete