Hi there,
So im Harriet.
Recently i have started university, doing an Art degree. It's different to what i was expecting, but it seems to be going well. very contemporary.
I've decided to start a beginners class in German, to give a bit of diversity to it.
This is basically going to be where i express what i'm feeling and things, how my course is going and how to get hold of my handmade items!
I have so many ideas of things i could make but so far i like to create felt creatures, felt jewellery such as earrings, (i really like to work with felt), brooches, bracelets etc etc.
i like to draw silly illustrations. i enjoy bookmaking too, so i shall make some small notebooks . perhaps some little comics too.
many of my items make great little gifts, and theyre mostly made from recycled materials, so everyone even the enviroment can enjoy them.
well i hope someone becomes interested in my blog!
layters tayterssss
xx
Hello there,
ReplyDeleteHow are you miss? I'm Kat. I recently stumbled upon your youtube account when I was searching for dreadlocking tips, because mine were being a pain in the rump, but thanks to you they are in lovely condition now!
Anywho, I go to Art school as well here in the U.S., but I saw that you were into making little felt things! I would absolutely love to get into that, but I don't even know where to begin! Where, or more appropriately how would you suggest I get started, if you don't mind me asking. I love trying out new "styles" of art and have been intrigued by felt art, so any suggestions you could throw my way would be great!
Oh, if you have the to respond time you can respond at my blog: tumblr.com/hyperminimalist
or
my Facebook: Katarina Whitney Nelson, I'm on there quite a lot... It's a bit sad.
Anyway, I'll stop rambling! :P
Byeee!
dearest, loveliest, non-dreadiest harriet,
ReplyDeleteif you keep up with this blog, i'll forgive you for getting rid of your dreads.
only kidding!!! i'm just hoping you'll blog for real, not just one post and you're done. :D
Heyy :) Nice blog, and I love your videos too.
ReplyDeleteYou intreged me to Do my ONE dread, which I am now going to dye for children in need! I do do German aswell, i find it much easier than any other languages I think its because my great nan or someone was german, I HAVE THE BLOOD IN ME.. I think?
Have a nice dayyyyyyyyy :D
I like your blog so far! And the sausage dogs are so cute!! I want one!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations :)
ReplyDeleteI will make dreads, because of you!
btw, keep going, you're doing WELL :)
hello my name is Leah and I just did my dreads on Friday. can I wash them today or is it too soon? I'm in desperate need of some advice. :) thank you. I don't know how this thing works and I know you hate Facebook. you don't have to add me just reply to this in a message I think. right? I'm not sure but yeah I need help! haha my Facebook is Leah Valentine Devereaux
ReplyDelete